Olives Kalamta Iliada (PDO), 370g
Greek Kalamata olives
This product is not rated yet. Products can be rated by registrated users.
Webshop Gligora offers you the following benefits:
For amounts over € (NaN kn) delivery is free of charge for orders on the territory of Croatia.
For amounts over € (NaN kn) delivery is free of charge for orders in Europe (zones 1, 2, 3 and 4).
Due to the high temperatures, in the period from 7.6 to 15.9., we send shipments with perishable goods in a thermal box, which is charged 7.70 € (58,00 kn)
Croatia: 3 - 5 working days
EU: up to 7 days
Other: up to 3 weeks
Credit cards (MasterCard® and Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners one-off)
Via online service PayPal
Elia Kalamatas was registered as a protected designation of origin (PDO) product on 21 June 1996 at the request of the Greek Government by Commission Regulation (EC) No 1107/96.
This unique and celebrated product is produced from KALAMATA or KALAMON variety olives, cultivated, handpicked and processed within the administrative boundaries of the Prefecture of MESSINIA, GREECE under strictly approved and certified traditional conditions.
- 100% hand-picked and traceable – from the olive tree to your table
- Black to dark purple in color, almond-shaped and juicy with a characteristic rich fruity flavor. Crunchy and full of aromas are the perfect addition to any dish
- Naturally sun-ripened on the tree before harvested by hand to protect their sensitive flesh
- Marinated and packed in brine with no added preservatives. Topped with a film of extra virgin olive oil Kalamata PDO for best product preservation
- An essential ingredient of the Mediterranean & Greek cuisine, ideal for a healthy diet