Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 200,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Milk Type: Cow
Heat Treatment: Pasteurised
Region: Dalmatian hinterland
Age: 6 months +
Rennet type: Vegetarian
Aged for a minimum of 6 months, Tezacki extra mature has a robust and nutty mouth feel with a slight sweetness given that the milk comes from cows on pastures in higher terrain where lush grass is in abundance. The texture is quite brittle in the older cheese making Tezacki sir an excellent choice for grating over hot dishes which will add a unique twist to your dish.
Like out Kolan cheese, the milk for Tezacki sir comes from black and red Simmental herds from the Zadar hinterland which are all free range and fed on dry hey and grasses.
First produced in 2012 in honour of our managing directors grandfather Jure Gligora who's portrait adorns the label. Bronze medal winner at the World Cheese Awards in the UK in 2012
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products: