Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Quality dry red wine
Vintage year: 2017.
Vineyard area: 15 ha
Variety: Pinot Noir 100%
Alcohol: 12 %
Aging for 8 months in Slavonian oak barrels
Light to medium bodied dry wine coming from Busia apelation, located in Winehills of Danube Valley. With rich aromas of dark fruits: blackberries, cherry, raspberry, black currant, interwoven with tertiary aromas of sweet roots with recognizable burgundian earthyness in the background. On the palate, very silky and velvety, layered wine with intense and concentrated bouquet and flavor. Iuris Pinot Noir is wine of immaculate balance, structure, long velvety finishing and excellent quality, and fits with all meat dishes, esspecialy lamb, duckling, salmon or tuna steak from the grill and most of the cheese selections.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service