Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Maraschino (32%) is an original Zadar's liqueur recognized all over the world. It is famous for its distinctive sweet taste and aroma. Maraschino is prepared according to the traditional recipe of a pharmacist of Dominican monastery from the beginning of the 16th century. This liqueur is produced from the distillate of Dalmatian cherry marasca and rightfully carries the name „king of all liqueurs“. It is an authentic Croatian product.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service