Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 399,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 250 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (American Express®, MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Milk Type: Goat
Heat Treatment: Pasteurised
Region: Ravni Kotar, Croatia
Age: 4 month
Rennet type: Vegetarian
Aged for a minimum 6 months, our goat milk cheese is a huge favorite due to it's versatility and natural qualities. The gently aroma will not put off those adverse to typical goat milk characteristics.
After happening upon a small family goat farm in Ravni Kotar, Ivan Gligora started a very small production of goat milk cheese in 2003 - which was very much against the culture of Croatian cheeses at the time. Strongly believing in his cheese, Ivan persevered against the partially closed market and after years of development and exposure, his Kozlar cheese is now widely accepted as one of the best examples in Croatia. Favored by top Croatian chefs and restaurants for it's versatility, Kozlar is now one of our most established cheeses. Winner of a Bronze medal at the WCA 2010 and a Superior Taste Award from the International Taste and Quality Institute in Brussels.
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products: