Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Kapitul is a red wine, a blend also called Bordeaux. It consists of three varieties of Cabernet Sauvignon (70%), Merlot (25%) and Petit Verdot (5%). The vineyards are located near Vrbnik, in the position of Hlam, at 225 m above sea level. It is a plantation of southwestern exposure and favorable inclinations. Yields per vine are very low, ie up to 500 g per vine. In the technological processing of this wine, it is aged in barrique barrels for 2 years and matures in bottles for another 2 years. Kapitul is a wine with a strong structure, pleasant tannins, and a characteristic aroma of cherries, berries, coffee, and cinnamon. Recommendation: decant In gastronomy: - with more spicy, ripe cheeses - with red meat and game
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 145,56 €
- from 72,78 €
- from 39,42 €