Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Istrian buđola spiced with laurel and black pepper matures slowly and for a long time in the air and becomes a soft, fragrant delicacy. A mixture of spices is rubbed into the pork neck by hand, after which it is filled into the intestine and net. It is dried in chambers for four to six months, depending on the size of the raw material. Due to the slow drying and maturing, the texture of the meat is very soft and juicy. The aroma is pleasant and typical of Istrian products.
PRODUCT CONTAINS: boneless pork neck, table salt, spices (pepper, bay leaf), antioxidant: sodium ascorbate, preservative: sodium nitrite 100 g of product was obtained by drying 176 g of boneless pork neck. Store at temperatures from 0 ° C to + 12 ° C
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 59,13 €
- from 29,57 €
- from 14,78 €
- from 5,17 €
- from 59,43 €
- from 29,71 €
- from 14,86 €