Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
The famous extra virgin olive oil of the Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Kalamata, becomes from groves located in the slopes of mount Taygetos in the provenance of Kalamata, in South Peloponnese. Olives are harvested from Late October till December and the prevailing variety from which this oil comes from is “koroneiki”, The olives cultivation history in this area is lost in centuries and is a dominant occupation of its inhabitants.
The optimum microclimate with low rainfall rates and sunny – hot summers, the special composition of the soil, the traditional harvesting and milling techniques and the experience of people make this extra virgin olive oil being of the highest quality standards worldwide.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products:
- from 55,34 €
- from 27,67 €
- from 11,99 €
- from 141,85 €
- from 70,93 €
- from 35,46 €