Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
It is produced only in summer months, on the alpine pastures of the suburbs of Friborg. One of the most traditional hard cheeses - cooked and pressed, classic and pronounced shape. It is a handicraft product, made from raw cow's milk similar to Emmental.
Ripening lasts from 3 to 10 months, during which the cheese rests in very humid cellars and undergoes continuous ripening. Depending on the spices, its taste varies from sweet to spicy, gradually developing its typical spicy aromas. In this case, it is Gruyere who was chosen by Hervè Mons and who is finishing his maturation in the Tunnel de la Collonge.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Buy similar products:
- from 61,59 €
- from 30,79 €
- from 15,40 €
- from 25,33 €
- from 12,66 €