Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
The first protection of top quality Dingač wine dates back to 1961, and in 1964 it became the first internationally protected wine from the area, when it was protected by a certificate from the International Bureau for the Protection of Industrial, Literary and Artistic Property from Geneva. Dingač Nikolica wine is adorned with balanced fruity aromas of maraschino cherries, prunes, figs with spice notes in the background. Abundant tears on the wall of the cup announce a dense structure that is also manifested on the palate. Strong alcohols have merged into a whole so that the wine warms up pleasantly in the aftertaste. It contains 14.5% vol of alcohol.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service