Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Milk Type: Sheep/goat
Heat Treatment: Pasteurised
Region: Dinaric mountains
Age: 3 to 6 months
Rennet type: Vegetarian
Produced exclusively from cow and goat milk from the Dinaric mountain region in southern Croatia. Rustic and beautiful in appearance with a skillful blend of cow and goat milk. The flavour has an outstanding depth and nice rounded balance with a grassy sweetness that lingers on in the pleasantly long finish.
Due to a shortage of goat milk in Dalmatia, Šime Gligora created a new mixed milk cheese by adding regional cow milk and creating Dinarski (from Dinara) sir in 2010. After resoundingly positive feedback from our retail customers, production quickly increased and the overall quality developed. In 2011 and 2012, Dinarski sir won Silver at the Global Cheese Awards and in 2013 at the World Cheese Awards it was voted as the best mixed milk cheese in the world with a Super Gold Medal. In addition in the final best 15 cheeses of the world, our beloved Dinarski sir was voted the best central & eastern European cheese for 2013.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products:
- from 33,64 €
- from 16,82 €
- from 8,41 €
- from 5,17 €
- from 42,13 €
- from 21,06 €
- from 10,53 €