Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Grape variety: Gegić
Wine type: dry
Region: Primorska Hrvatska
Vineyard location: Pag
Vineyard age: 40 godina
Vineyard exposure: southwest
Soil type: sandy
Harvest: hand-picked, selected grapes
Vinification and aging: hand selection of grape berries, maceration 21 days, aging in French oak (550l) for 12 months
Maturation in bottle: at least 6 months
„This wine is dedicated to my father, and to all the Boškinac ancestors,” commented Boris Šuljić Boškinac.
Very elegant and rich amber wine with accented aromas of candied fruit, dried apricots, vanilla, oak, a hint of whiskey, and cognac. Aged in French oak and previously macerated for 21 days. Produced with the intent of natural wines, minimum amount of sulfur, just before bottling. Limited production.
Recommendations for food pairing:
This wine is recommended with fish stews, mighty risottos, and is also an excellent accompaniment to grilled oily fishes.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service