Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Ivan Dolac is one of the most appreciated wines from the variety Plavac mali and the first Croatian Plavac certified as an ecological product.
Ivan Dolac is a top quality red wine produced from the autochthonous Dalmatian variety Plavac mali. The grapes are handpicked exclusively at the Ivan Dolac locality in the sunny but unwelcoming southern slopes of the Hvar island. This strong “masculine” wine is characterised by its dark ruby red colour and varietal aroma and flavour which is reflection of the five-year ripening in controlled conditions.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service