Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Wines made from the red Vranec grape are the most popular indigenous wines of Macedonia. The Vranec from BOVIN is a dry with deep red color. Red fruit and berries dominate the intense nose. Subtle, round and full, this wine is balanced with a firm structure and the typical varietal jam like flavors. Distinctly Macedonian in nature, BOVIN Vranec is served with the entire range of the country’s varied cuisine from tomato-based salads and grilled meat to aged cheese. The wine should be served at 15-17ºC.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service