Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Postup Radović is obtained from grapes of the Plavac mali variety from the sunny slopes of the Postup area, which gradually descend towards the sea on the southern side of the Pelješac peninsula. Such conditions enable the preparation of top-quality dry fire wine, finely accentuated varietal aromas and harmonious fullness of taste, as well as a sumptuous bouquet with alcohols of 13.5 to 15 vol.% And an extract of 25-32 g / l.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 89,55 €
- from 44,78 €
- from 22,39 €
- from 5,07 €