Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
The wine is produced from the autochthonous Dalmatian cultivar of the same name from the localities of Dračev dolac, Krušvice and Podhum. It is a dark red with a lively color, finely expressed aroma, and a soft and harmonious taste. Before bottling, the wine is aged for a minimum of 16 months in oak barrels and stainless steel tanks. Harvest 2014-2015 produced 12600 bottles. Serving temperature: 18 - 22 ° C Gastro recommendation: with dark meat and game dishes.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service