Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Brothers Plančić Winery is located on the sunniest island in Croatia, Island Hvar. The winery was established in 1919. And since then it is run by family Plančić. They are using indigenous cultivars characteristic for the island Hvar. White varieties: Bogdanuša and Parč. And red: Plavac Mali and Darnekuša. Typical for the Plančić winery is that they process every vineyard by hand and that every bottle has a unique number. You can find the information on how much of that vintage was produced, and which bottle do you own. Bogdanuša is dry white wine made from the indigenous homonymous Hvar variety. Micro-location Blato, Kruševje, and Poljica.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 77,81 €
- from 38,90 €
- from 21,07 €
- from 54,39 €
- from 31,38 €
- from 15,69 €