Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
|Region||Island of Hvar|
|Alcohol||13 - 14%|
Ager is high quality dry white wine from the best wine-growing hills of the island of Hvar. It is produced from the autochthonous grape varieties, Bogdanuša and Parč, growing in the regions called Dračevica, Kruševje and Vrboska, in the old Greek site Ager after which the wine was named. It is straw-yellow in colour with firm barrique bouquet and odour. Before being bottled it must be aged for at least 12 months in 225 L oak-barrels. It contains from 13 to 14 vol.% of alcohol as well as 5 to 6 g/L of acid. We recommend the wine be served at temperatures from 10°C to 14°C with refined dishes of white meat and white sea fish.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 35,10 €
- from 20,25 €
- from 10,12 €