Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
For Merlot, the French believe that it was named after a blackbird that first bites the berries of that variety in the Bordeaux region. As everything is in its place in nature, every living creature in the food chain knows what is best for it. Wine lovers know that too! Many of them would go for Merlot out of all the wines on offer. This, along with Cabernet Sauvignon, the most common ingredient in the world's most famous "chateau", is highly rated as a single-variety wine. Such is this Merlot - it conquers with its softness and well-known aromas, which are dominated by raspberry.
Just as light is shed as it passes through the stained glass of the cathedral, so do we experience the said Merlot in our senses. It is no coincidence that another name for the variety in question exists in France - vitrail.
Sabatina 2018 - Silver medal
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 59,13 €
- from 29,57 €
- from 14,78 €
- from 33,64 €
- from 16,82 €
- from 8,41 €