Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 399,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 250 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (American Express®, MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Milk Type: Cow
Heat Treatment: Pasteurised
Region: Dalmatian hinterland
Age: 4 months +
Rennet type: Vegetarian
Aged a minimum 4 months, Tezacki sir (artisan cheese) has a gentle pungency with a creamy character. The firm interior is dotted with eyes and gives a good balance in terms of acidity. A familiar but intense and concentrated taste.
Like out Kolan cheese, the milk for Tezacki sir comes from black and red Simmental herds from the Zadar hinterland which are all free range and fed on dry hey and grasses.
First produced in 2012 in honour of our managing directors grandfather Jure Gligora who's portrait adorns the label. Bronze medal winner at the World Cheese Awards in the UK 2012, followed by GOLD in 2014.