Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Quality red wine
Geographical origin: Dalmatia, Ravni kotari and Island of Brač
Vintage year: 2017.
Variety: Cabernet sauvignon20 %, Merlot20 %; Vranac 20 % and Plavac Mali 40 %
Alcohol: 13,5 %
Made of high quality grapes from sunny Dalmatia: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Vranac and Plavac Mali. Full-bodied, aged wine, complex and of characteristic aroma. Defoliation of all varieties done in the vineyards. The traditional method of maceration in oak barrels of 500 liters. Aged in barrels of 225 liters and 500 liters of natural oak for twelve months.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service