Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Mala Nevina is a very popular wine from the Saints Hills winery. The wine is a blend of Malvasia and Chardonnay and comes from the vineyard of Sv. Ante, the Tolj family in Istria. The wine is made in Dalmatia in the Saints Hills winery, where it undergoes both fermentation and aging. In many ways, this wine is a fresh performance of Nevina, the successful first blend from the vineyard of Sv. Ante. The blend is dominated by Istrian mlavazija with three quarters, chardonnay is here to round off and fill the wine. However, it is dominated by varietal aromas of Malvasia. The wine is floral on the first nose and then goes into the ripe fruit, and at the end the hue of the tropics is revealed. There is a very light, pleasant bitterness in the mouth.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service