Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 399,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 250 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (American Express®, MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Whole and chopped black truffles soaked in salt water or olive oil are excellent for cooking hot truffle-based dishes such as “fuži” (traditional istrian home made pasta), pljukanci (istrian home made pasta), gnocchi, “fritaja”. during preparation it is important to add truffles to a dish together with the liquid in which they have been kept.
Truffle is underground tuberous fungus that is considered to be the height of gastronomy. It grows in the heart of Istria, in a humid and grey soil of the forests near Buzet with the Mirna River running through it. This hidden treasure can be located by means of specially trained dogs.
The area where truffles may be found is located southwest from Buzet and Lanišće all the way to the Raša River in the area of Labin and on the southern area to Pazin.
In the valley of the Mirna River one can find the internationally much appreciated white truffles that mature in early fall, as well as black truffles which can be found both in winter and in summer.
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products: