Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Sansigot is a red, autochthonous, Croatian grape sort. Name has got from Island Susak, which the locals call Sanseg. The distribution of Sansigot was from the North Adriatic - Kvarner to the Zadar island archipelago. Sansigot is a wine with pleasant aromas of cherries and sour cherries, light, low alcohol - 12% vol., Structurally not difficult. A special note is given by keeping it in barrique barrels made of Slavonian and French oak, in combination, for a period of 7-8 months.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 72,62 €
- from 38,04 €
- from 17,29 €
- from 45,93 €
- from 22,96 €
- from 11,47 €