Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Leccino is an Italian olive variety, originally from Tuscany, but over the years it has become very common also in Istria. “RHEOS Leccino” is a monovarietal extra virgin olive oil, golden green in color, with perfectly rounded fruity scent reminiscing of citrus notes, banana and aromatic herbs like rosemary and thyme. A gentle oil of very mild bitterness and spiciness.
High quality oil obtained directly from olives by mechanical procedures.
It pairs best with fish specialties such as shrimp, fish carpaccio and shellfish. In addition to fish, it is also a great match for young cheeses, cottage cheese and cooked vegetables.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 42,13 €
- from 21,06 €
- from 10,53 €