Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Plavina is closely related to renowned grape varieties Babic and Plavac Mali and is a direct descendent of Tribidrag (aka Zinfandel). This fruit-forward, elegant, herbaceous and fresh light bodied red has been aged in Slavonian oak barrels for 12 months. Aromas of tart cherry and plum sit on a firm bed of minerality and finish with herbaceous and earthy notes.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service