Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 300,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Loquat liqueur - an old famous liqueur from the Dubrovnik area. To prepare this old liqueur, we need homemade mature Loquat. Wash the Loquat, cut it in a couple of places and put them in a larger glass jar, add the sugar cover and put them in the sun for about 40 days. Stir them every few days to dissolve the sugar better. After 41 days, pour in the homemade brandy without herbs and leave it in the sun for another week, then strain it and pour it into bottles. This liqueur has a special aroma of marzipan and almonds, and this is due to the nespolina seeds that give it that special taste
In delight !!!! Nešpule ... that wonderful, exotic fruit that was long ago brought by sailors from China and Japan to our coastal and Dalmatian regions is fragrant like an apricot, sweet and sour like plum and fleshy like a super-juicy apple