Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Sorta 100% montepulciano d` Abruzzo
Color ruby red
Sugar level dry
Alcohol content 13.5%
Serving temperature 14-16 ° C
Soil composition limestone, red and white soil
Region Croatian Istria Packaging 0.75l bottle
The wine is a beautiful ruby red color with a crystalline tinge, noble aroma and harmonious taste. From the Monterosso family of wines, Nerone has the richest aroma with pronounced notes of berries, among which raspberries and wild blackberries predominate. Fruity notes imperceptibly spill over the licorice into the scent of dark chocolate, wrapped in velvety vanilla and noble cedar. A full-bodied dry wine in which the freshness of tannins and the softness of the warm fruity taste of the berries are harmoniously intertwined with a hint of cocoa beans, which are transformed into noble cherries in the aftertaste. The wine goes well with well-seasoned beef, smoked meat dishes and rich chocolate desserts.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 91,18 €
- from 45,59 €
- from 22,79 €