Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Milk Type: Cow
Heat Treatment: Pasteurised
Age: 3 weeks +
Rennet type: Vegetarian
Aged just 21 days, this white cow milk cheese has a very thin rind under which lies a semi hard textured interior with a delightfully savoury taste. With a mild grassy taste, Mladi (young) Trapist is the ultimate cheese for melting on crusty bread or making a delicious sauce. Alternatively, smother with Dalmatian fig jam, sit back, enjoy!
Mladi Trapist is a semi-hard Dalmatian cow milk cheese exclusive to Sirana Gligora and first produced in 2009. Before this point we concentrated exclusively on hard type cheeses, so you could say this one really broke the mold and paved the way for Gligora's exciting range of limited and experimental cheeses. Today Mladi Trapist is a best seller across Croatia.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products:
- from 74,28 €
- from 35,37 €
- from 2,84 €
- from 7,94 €
- from 17,02 €
- from 34,03 €