Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 399,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 250 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Milk Type: Cow
Heat Treatment: Pasteurised
Region: Dalmatian hinterland
Age: 3 months +
Rennet type: Vegetarian
Aged a minimum 3 months, our premier cow milk cheese has a hard yellow to orange thick rind which opens to a firm, light yellow interior with a slightly buttery aroma. The taste is fresh and light but with depth where you can find distinctive grassy undertones with a smooth and flavoursome finish.
The cow milk used in our Kolan cheese is from black and red Simmental herds from the Zadar hinterland.
Our top selling cheese. First produced in 1996 using a recipe created by our master cheese maker and founder Ivan Gligora. Since then the production, recipe, and quality of milk has improved to deliver what is today a top quality cow milk cheese that can compete with the best - as testified by the Bronze medal won at the 2013 World Cheese Awards.
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products: