Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
The Istrian prosciutto is a long-life dry-cured meat product made of skinned pork legs with no feet and fatty tissue, with pelvic bones, dry-salted with sea salt and spices (pepper, garlic, laurel and rosemary). It is open air-dried without being smoked-cured and left for at least one year to undergo ageing and ripening processes. It is characterized by a special aroma, mild and moderately salty taste and dried ripe pork meat and herbs smell.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 141,85 €
- from 70,93 €
- from 35,46 €
- from 44,56 €
- from 22,28 €
- from 11,14 €