Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 399,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 250 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (American Express®, MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
The grapes of this wine have been selected from the best vineyards in the well-known locations of Dingac and Postup on the Peljesac peninsula. The wine has been produced according to the methods of Miljenko Grgić and under his supervision. He is known in California and in the world as one of the best producer of Chardonnay and Zinfandel.
The fermentation of the grapes has been done with naturals yeast but at a controlled temperature which help to keep much of the wine's variety character and fruitiness. After the fermentation the wine has been aging for 15 months in special oak barrels imported from France. The wine received a pleasant oak aroma from the barrels. The process is continued for two years in 0,75L bottles, where the aromas married and harmonized and flavor softened.
It is with gentle tannin and pleasant blackberry andDalmatian flowers aromas. Enjoy it and do not forget to make a toast with your friends and say ''Cheers''!"
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products: