Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 300,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 1.6. till 1.10., all orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 58 kn (7.73 €).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (American Express®, MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Type: Red (13.5%)
Varietals: Crljenak Kaštelanski
Crljenak Kaštelanski was an almost extinct Dalmatian grape varietal until DNA fingerprinting revealed that it was an exact DNA match to both Zinfandel and the Italian grape Primitivo.
The Dubrovački Crljenak Kaštelanski was planted in 2007 above the village of Cavtat, in a new 12 hectare vineyard called Mrčevlje. The average yield per vine for the 2012 vintage was 1,13 kg. After a 5-day maceration and a 30-day fermentation, the wine spent one year in used oak, a combination of 225 and 500 liters Croatian and Hungarian oak barrels. After 2 months in stainless steel, the wine was bottled without fining or filtering.
A perfect match with this product:
Buy similar products: