Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Bovin Dissan Barrique is quality dry red wine aged for 6 months in new Macedonian oak barrels. Dark red-black colour with the typical scent of cherry, sour cherry and red berries, recognizable for the Vranec variety. It has a full and elegant flavour with a long aftertaste. Impressive content of polyphenols, antioxidants, natural cardiovascular regulators. Complex, with a higher content of the dry extract. May be stored for a long period of time under appropriate conditions. Consumption especially recommended with heavier foods, roasted pork, fatty fish, game, lamb, and piquant cheese, at room temperature of 12-14 °C.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service