Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Primo, 12.5% ABV – BRUT, is the first sparkling wine of the Zadar region made of the Pošip grape. Dry and extremely refreshing, it was obtained by méthode Classique of fermentation in a bottle. It is aged on yeast for 18 months. Its main characteristics are crystal clarity and a lemon-yellow color, as well as plentiful and persistent fine bubbles.
Degarra Primo 2016 – Pleasant aromas of citrus, pineapple, apple, and quince with subtle notes of brioche, give character to this harmonious sparkling wine. The taste is intense, lasting, and harmonious with accentuated freshness. Moderate and gentle alcohols are in balance with the ripe fruit from the yellow aromatic spectrum.
Primo 2016 – The first Champagne traditional method winemaking in Croatia
Champagne Traditional Method
Degarra Primo – Even there are some copycats around, Degarra has initiated the first Champagne traditional method of sparkling winemaking in Croatia from a Pošip grape and will continue to possess this unique fame – a pioneer in the Dalmatien winemaking art.
Sparkling in many places – Spain has the Cava, Italy the Franciacorta, Portugal the Espumante, the famous Champagne of France and Croatia has the Primo since 2016.
We recommend this high-quality complex sparkling wine as a refreshing aperitif or with oysters, white fish, or salmon dishes as well as with various meat and fruit combinations, and sushi.
Serve at temperatures from 6 to 10 °C.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 60,89 €
- from 30,44 €
- from 15,22 €