Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
This oil pairs perfectly with all kinds of fish dishes. We especially recommend it with fish carpaccio. It also may be used for all mixed vegetable salads as well as all boiled and grilled vegetables.
Place of production: Vodnjan
Altitude: 80 – 180 m.a.s.l.
Olive variety: Vodnjan Buza, Rosignola
Harvesting method: combined; hand picked and using hand-held pneumatic branch shakers
Harvesting period: October
Processing method: continuous cycle, 2 phases, processed immediately after harvesting
Processing temperature: max 24°C
Thickness: very rich texture
Color:: golden green
Aroma:: definite and rotund, rich in hints of medium ripe tomato, banana and apple, together with fragrant notes of basil and artichoke.
Flavor:: delicate with gentle spicy and bitter notes
Serving suggestions: This oil pairs perfectly with all kinds of fish dishes. We especially recommend it with fish carpaccio. It also may be used for all mixed vegetable salads as well as all boiled and grilled vegetables.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service