Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Mlado – new extra virgin olive oil produced during the first three days of an early harvest. Hommage to the cult of new olive oil that is specific for Istria. Limited quantity- 2,500 bottles.
Place of production: Vodnjan
Altitude: 160 m.a.s.l.
Olive variety: Vodnjan Buža, Crnica, Rožinjola
Harvesting method: combined; hand-picked and using hand-held pneumatic branch shakers
Harvesting period: October 5, 6 and 7
Processing method: continuous cycle, 2 phases, 2 faze, processed immediately after harvesting
Processing temperature: max 24°C
Thickness: very rich texture
Colour: golden green
Aroma: intense and very elegant, with distinct notes of artichoke, freshly cut green grass, herbs, green apple and tomato.
Flavour: very balanced piquancy and bitterness.
Serving suggestions: This oil pairs perfectly with mixed vegetable salads, boiled and fried eggs, mushroom soups, grilled fish, grilled tuna, red meat and various cheeses. We recommend it with all types of pasta and risotto. According to tradition, new oil is served with warm, homemade bread, but may also be served with any type of bruschetta
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 59,13 €
- from 29,57 €
- from 14,78 €
- from 135,16 €
- from 69,91 €
- from 34,96 €