Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Camembert is a moist, soft, creamy, surface-ripened cow's milk cheese. It was first made in the late 18th century at Camembert, Normandy, in northern France. It is similar to Brie, which is native to the Brie region of France.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 12,83 €
Buy similar products:
- from 77,81 €
- from 38,90 €
- from 21,07 €
- from 202,70 €
- from 40,54 €
- from 67,57 €
- from 46,99 €
- from 23,50 €
- from 11,75 €