Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Camembert is a moist, soft, creamy, surface-ripened cow's milk cheese. It was first made in the late 18th century at Camembert, Normandy, in northern France. It is similar to Brie, which is native to the Brie region of France.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
A perfect match with this product:
- from 12,83 €
Buy similar products:
- from 39,67 €
- from 18,89 €
- from 10,39 €
- from 26,33 €
- from 13,16 €
- from 5,71 €
- from 72,62 €
- from 38,04 €
- from 17,29 €