Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Cabernet Sauvignon is a grape that was created with the spontaneous crossing of Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc.
The microclimate conditions for growing the vines significantly affect the quality of the wine. The characteristics of Korlat’s location is precisely what guarantees the individuality and superb quality of wine of this world renowned and recognized sort. Wine connoisseurs consider it to be the king of red wines, which is justified in many ways.
Korlat's Cabernet Sauvignon is an incredibly dark, deep, and nearly black color, with a characteristic purple hue. Its aromatic profile is characterized by a wealth of diverse aroma including plum, blueberry, black currant, and discrete spicy notes. The wine is full, harmonious, with concentrated aromas, and a more pronounced fresh note with plenty of ripe tannins. Careful, long-lasting care in oak barrels transforms it into a unique wine for special moments.
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Due to high temperatures, in the period from 7.6. till 1.9., orders will be sent in thermo boxes and delivery will be extra charged - 7.83 €
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service