Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 300,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 2-4 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service
Slightly tart in flavour, with a magnificent bouquet and varietal aroma, it reveals its natural beauty served at 18 °C with Mediterranean delicacies like fine fish and crabs, as well as roasted dark meat
Ivan Dolac Barrique ranks among the best Croatian red wines produced from the autochthonous grape variety Plavac mali grown on the southern slopes of the Hvar island. It is characterized by its dark ruby red colour, typical for top quality Plavac variety. Nurtured in barrique barrels so its primary varietal aromas of dried berry fruits and grapes is ennobled by discrete secondary aging aromas. Its flavour reveals a strong taste, robust wine, rich in essence and ripe tannins making it elegant and smooth on the palate.