Cheese, Wine and delicatessen sale
Krokanat - Croccante
Once an unavoidable sweet decoration for any cake, this old-fashioned, almost forgotten sweet is made according to a traditional family recipe from toasted chopped almonds and sugar. The hot caramel mass must be rolled out at high speed on a cold marble base and cut into the desired shapes. More experienced palates will notice the bitter aroma of orange so typical of Dubrovnik desserts. DID YOU KNOW? Crocanante came to us most probably through southern Italy (croccante) as a derivative of a traditional Arabic dessert based on almonds, honey, sugar, and spices. 100g
Webshop Gligora benefits:
- Free delivery for amounts over 350,00 KN for orders from Croatia.
- Free delivery for amounts over 150 EUR for orders from Europe (Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Croatia: 3-5 work days
- EU: up to 7 days
- Other: up to 3 weeks
- Credit cards (MasterCard® i Maestro®, Visa, Discover and Diners)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (only Croatia)
- PayPal online payment service